Your Ad Here

Monday, August 17, 2009

Welcome!

I decided to start writing about my journey and experience with braces, more specifically the Damon Braces since I will be spending the next 2 years with them.

It has been about 3 months since I decided to have braces and it has been a pretty long journey. This in reference to the process of finding an orthodontist and my wisdom teeth extraction which I will write about in my next couple of posting.

Tomorrow will be the day when I get the brackets and the braces put on. They have said it will take about an hour and 45 minutes. I am looking forward to it but at the same time I am not sure if I will get tired of it and want them off soon after.

Come back and check out my postings and share your experience as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment