Your Ad Here

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Day 3 with the Damon Braces

Status Summary: It still hurts, but it is much more bearable

Day 3 has been good to me. I think the worst is over (for now). Yesterday I was very frustrated with the feeling of the braces and the tightness on my teeth. Today there were even times when I would forget I had the braces on, maybe my brain is adjusting.

Eating is still very hard specially with the composites that opened up my bite. However, it still hurts when I bite anything about the same level of pain as yesterday.

One immediate benefit I noticed is that I can't bite my fingernails anymore! It is a little frustrating but I guess in the long term, it will be good for me.

Here is a picture of the toolkit and my braces again.

braces toolkit

No comments:

Post a Comment