Your Ad Here

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day 7 with the Damon Braces

Status Summary: Slight discomfort, not much of a "pull" feeling anymore

It has been a week since I got my Damon Braces put on and there is a huge difference in feeling. I don't feel as much tension on my teeth anymore. I hope this doesn't mean they will stop moving.

Some of my teeth are a bit lose and some are more sensitive than others still but to a lesser degree when compared to last week. I figured that the more sensitive teeth are the ones moving - which makes sense.

I was comparing a picture I took yesterday to a picture I took on the first day and I must say there has been a very slight change. I am very excited! My teeth have actually moved! Hopefully it wasn't just the angle of the camera.

Here they are (Day 6 followed by Day 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment