Your Ad Here

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day 15 with the Damon Braces and Eating

Status Summary: I am finally eat properly.

It has been a long 2 weeks. And yes, I can finally eat properly. I remember I tried eating an apple on Day 6 and it was unsuccessful and ended up throwing it away. It was cut into tiny pieces but my teeth were still too sensitive.

Here is how small I cut them.


Now I can pretty much eat anything. I guess the thing anyone should avoid is having hard food hit the brackets and knock them off.

Pain? Not really, a couple of molars felt itchy yesterday but I realized this means they are loose - just like how it felt when I was loosing my milk teeth. I also noticed I tend to push them, kind of giving them a nudge, so that that can move faster - probably not a good idea.

My bite has changed. I can definitely feel that my bite is slightly different. From the pictures it is actually closer than before even with the 2 composite materials still holding my bite slightly opened. This is probably why I can bite better and eat better now.

Day 15 pictures with the Damon Braces System (I will be taking more of these so that I can track my progress better):
Damon Braces
Damon Braces

Damon Braces
Damon braces

No comments:

Post a Comment