Your Ad Here

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 26 with the Damon Braces and Bean Soup

Status Summary: No big change.

Time really goes by fast - it has almost been a month since I first got my Damon braces on. The last week or so has been ok. I haven't had any major problems with the braces - which is kind of disappointing.

I feel like my teeth are pretty used to the braces and the current archwire. Two of my premolars are actually loose but they still have not moved to where they should be. Besides that the only slight tightness I feel is usually in the mornings right after I wake up.

I can't wait for my next appointment in 2 weeks. Hopefully they will change the archwire.

Here are some pictures I took earlier tonight.






Tonight I made some pinto bean soup to bring back the good old days when I couldn't bite down on anything and was having beans for a lot of my meals. I am no cook, but this was pretty simple to cook and was also very tasty.

Ingredients:
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Cup of Pinto Beans
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Large Potato
- 1/2 Onion
- 1/2 cup of ground pork/beef
- Salt and pepper

Instructions:
- Pre-soak the beans overnight
- Cut the vegetable into pieces
- Add all of the ingredient into a soup pan with about 3 liters of water (upto you).
- Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment