Your Ad Here

Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 41 with the Damon Braces and Blisters and Cuts

Status Summary: Anxious. I guess they are still moving... slowly.

Yup, I am getting a little anxious and don't seem to see as much progress with my teeth as I used to. But, this is probably normal as I don't think they really move more than just a few millimeters every couple of weeks or so.

In terms of comfort, everything has been feeling O.K. I spoke with a few coworkers who used to have braces and they all ask if it has been an unpleasant experience so far. Truth be told, it hasn't been too bad at all. I only had to use wax the second day and haven't had any blisters or cuts so far. I am assuming it all depends on your teeth and your lips.

There is also a major difference between the half clear brackets and the full metallic brackets. The half clear brackets have sharper edges, so when I speak a lot I noticed there is more rubbing and scratching with my upper inner lip.

Here are my latest pictures:






Tomorrow is going to be my first follow-up appointment. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment