Your Ad Here

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Week 82 with the Damon Braces

Summary: It's been a while since I've experienced any tooth pain but it is back!

I must say that I was pretty disappointed after my appointment with the orthodontist yesterday. As the day went by, it all changed. By lunch time, my teeth were sore. Who would have thought that a slight change in a rubber band would make such a difference?

By night time, of my upper left teeth were sore. I can tell my back molar has moved too as my bite is off and I can't really bite down completely anymore. It is the first time I have experienced so many teeth sore all at the same time in a while - 6 teeth in total. The weirdest part is that if I bite on the opposite side, I can feel some pain on the other side. I guess it is so tight right now that any minor pull or pull can be felt.

This morning I woke up without much improvement so I am guessing this will last until tomorrow. My only fear now is that my front teeth will try to shift towards the left which would be counter productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment