Your Ad Here

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Week 41 with the Damon Braces

Summary: It has been an awkward 2 months

I just had my ortho appointment today but I wanted to write about my experience over the last couple of months in this entry.

As usual, it was normal in the beginning. It hurt for about 2 days this time around which is a little more than the past few times. Afterward it was normal again and I was back to my normal self. However, about a month in I started feeling more pain, just like it did the day they changed the wire but this time around it was on a different too. It actually got pretty bad and it hurt for 2 days! Even though I was happy because this really meant my teeth were moving but it was just totally unexpected. Then about 2 weeks later I got more pain but this time it was a slight pain and only lasted about a day.

So the moral of the story is... your teeth never stop moving with braces :D.

Movement wise, I don't see much improvement now that I am right about midpoint. Teeth movement will become more subtle for sure.

On a side note, the rubber power chain did stain a little. As you can see from the pictures below they are a little bit yellowish -probably from all the coffee I drink. But, it is not as bad and still blends in with my teeth.

Here are pictures I took this morning before going to the ortho.

No comments:

Post a Comment