Your Ad Here

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Chipped tooth

I forgot to mention I chipped my front tooth somehow. Take a close look at my latest post and look at my front upper tooth. There is a slight piece of tooth missing!

This seemed to have happened about 2 weeks ago and I only noticed while I was flossing. It feels rough and sharp but there is nothing I can really do. The funny thing is that I got braces to prevent exactly this chipping on my front teeth! So I guess I got my braces on a little too late :(

I also told the orthodontist today and he said the dentist will fix it. Lucky for me, my dental appointment for regular cleaning is next week and I am sure he will get that fixed as well.

1 comment:

  1. While I was brushing my son's teeth earlier today, I found out that he has a chipped tooth. Lucky for us, we are near the dentist in Murrells Inlet. I'll give them a ring during lunch break to schedule my son for an appointment later this week. This is his 2nd time to see the dentist and he's so excited because he knows that I'll buy him treats after his visit.

    Well, thanks for sharing your experience. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete