Your Ad Here

Monday, February 15, 2010

Week 27: New Gaps

Status Summary: I have a gap between my two front teeth.

Ever since I got the rectangular archwires I felt some sensitivity in my upper teeth but no real pain. This morning I woke up and I didn't really feel anymore sensitivity so I took a closer look at them after brushing my teeth. And, the gap is what I found.

It feels kind of awkward but I know why they moved. They were initially angled and now they are finally straight. I noticed this for the longest time and now it is fixed!

For now, there is no more pain or anything and I am definitely looking forward for my next appointment to see what are the next steps.

Here are my pictures. Notice the new gap on the first picture.
 
  
  
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the blog. I just got my Damons put on last Thursday and so far so good. I had considerable pain until today. :-) Eating is still a bit tough though. Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin. Yeah, it will be tough for the first week and eating will be hard. However, time goes by very quickly. After that, it should only hurt for a day or so after every wire change. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete