Your Ad Here

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Week 26 with the Damon Braces

Status Summary: Very happy with my results.

Not much has changed since last week. The rectangular wires seem to have moved my teeth slightly but I don't really see any other movement. I know, they are moving all the time even if it doesn't hurt.

I know my orthodontist said that one of the major things that still need to happen is that widening of my upper left side. Currently they are still sitting right on top of my lower teeth.

Another concern I have, is my gap between my incisor and the teeth behind it. I really do hope they try to close it up so that it is not visible when I smile.

I do notice my teeth are a lot more aligned which is great!

Today I also had a little mishap. I was using my finger to clean out a piece of almond stuck in the last lower bracket. Somehow, I also got my lower lip (close to the side) caught on the hook of the bracket. That hurt a little :S

No comments:

Post a Comment