Your Ad Here

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Week 14 with the Damon Braces

Status Summary:Nothing new.

Next Tuesday will be my official 2nd follow-up appointment with the orthodontist. The ortho said he will be putting brackets on all of my 2nd molars and will be changing the wire on my lower teeth. I am not sure if I will be getting a new wire on my upper teeth. From my last appointment, he said, "As long as the wires are bent, they are working,"

I am sure my teeth have been moving but it it hard to tell because teeth movement is literally only millimeters over a period of months. That is why I have been delaying posting a progress post showing pictures of my teeth throughout the months. I'll probably wait until next year to do this.

For some reason, I have been getting lazy in brushing my teeth after every meal. But, it is probably because I really eat 6 times a day so I find an excuse for myself :P.

I met up with my friend the other day who has traditional braces. He's had them for about 6 months (twice as long as me), and his teeth have straightened out a lot. He also said his dentist had to grind and polish his teeth to make it straight on the edge. I wonder if I will have that done too to get that "perfect" teeth look?

Here they are some pictures I took earlier today:




No comments:

Post a Comment