Your Ad Here

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Day 85 with the Damon Braces and a Broken Wire

Status Summary: Yup, I broke my lower archwire.

The day my archwire broke (last Thursday), I was doing some poking as usual. Yes, I use my fingers to poke my wires because I am just that impatient. As I poked that day, I felt the wire snap in between my 2nd molar and 1st molar on my bottom right hand side. I knew exactly what happened. I then tried to pull out the lose piece of wire. As I did, it fell off but I did not see it on table. I then rushed the bathroom (afraid of swallowing that piece of metal) to rinse my mouth with water. I didn't see anything come out and at this point I thought I swallowed it already - fortunately, I went back to my desk and found it there :D.

It has been a couple of weeks since I last posted pictures so I am hoping there are greater observable improvements today.

Overall, I haven't had any new pain. I almost got blisters on my lower lips after being very talkative one night, but it healed overnight. Yup, the more you talk, the higher chances of getting blisters.

Here are my pictures for today:




1 comment:

  1. Find and Compare Clinics & Doctors abroad - Connect directly with Doctors, Get quotes and Bookings now via our medical tourism packages.
    Ceramic Crown

    ReplyDelete