Your Ad Here

Monday, January 16, 2012

Week 123 with the Damon Braces

Summary: Disappointed and extremely frustrated

My ortho appointment is currently scheduled for tomorrow morning. I was very anxious and was hoping that tomorrow would be the day my braces would be removed. That is when I decided to call the office and see if there is a chance that they were going to be removed. When I called, the assistant picked up and said it was only a 30 minute appointment and not one to remove the brackets. I felt like my candy was just stolen!!!!

I really need to have them off by February as I can't stand being in braces any more specially on important dates. I know, it is superficial but 2.5 year is a lot of time specially when it was only supposed to be for less than 2 years. That is practically 25% over!!! Huge margin of error!

No comments:

Post a Comment