Your Ad Here

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Week 73 - Happy New Year 2011

Summary: 2011 will be the year I will get my braces off!!

Happy New Year to all! The past few weeks were great - full of happiness and food, especially food and sweets.

I was out of town for a week and I totally pigged out. I must say, I was also not very good with brushing or changing my rubber bands. However, I did flossed every night. Hopefully all of this won't hurt my teeth or gums.

I probably should have watched what I ate and cut down on the cookies and sweets but I really couldn't help it. Being away from home actually messes up your schedule. You are in a foreign place, maybe at the mall all day and you can't brush or change your rubber bands have they have snapped.

I haven't taken any pictures but just by looking at my teeth in the mirror I can see the big gap I had is closing a little bit.

Also, I am looking forward to June when they should technically be coming off but I think it will be most likely in August. Regardless, they will come off this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment