Your Ad Here

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Week 76 with the Damon Braces

Summary: Progress slowed down in the last week, but I still wake up with slight tightness in my teeth :D.

It has been a great 6 weeks, I'd say. As usual, the first week is where most of the changes can be seen. The biggest change this time was the gap closing up. There is still maybe an eighth of an inch left to close up but hopefully the ortho will give me a stronger rubber band to pull my teeth in.

Tomorrow is my ortho appointment #XX. I am sure he will say everything is looking good (expected) but I am hoping he will say, "We are ahead of schedule!" which I highly doubt will happen.

There are a few concerns I still have though:
1) Upper left teeth still need to come out more
2) Lower teeth are not level
3) Upper 2 front teeth seem to be too far out

Here are my latest pictures:




No comments:

Post a Comment