Your Ad Here

Friday, December 17, 2010

Week 70 with the Damon Braces

Summary: Pain lasted for three days this time around

Pain lasted 1 day longer than normal but the latter days of pain was actually pleasurable. It is actually already the 4th day and I still feel a very slight pain and I can't eat anything too hard yet.

What has happened so far? I can feel that my front teeth have come back a tiny bit because I can touch a little bit with my lower teeth. I also think that my lower teeth shifted a tiny bit back to the left undoing some of the work the rubber bands did in the last 6weeks. I also really hope my gap is closing and continues to close. 6 more months is all I can take with braces.

These pictures were taken the day after my ortho appointment. They were taking without the rubber bands.




3 comments:

  1. your teeth look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your detailed account of your braces experience! I am about to get Damon braces and reading your blog has been a wonderful resource. Please keep updating - your progress looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you undergo the treatment for braces, it is advisable that you never miss any appointment with your trusted dentist. When I had decided to have braces, my mom chose Mt. Pleasant. Dental services there are known for professional care and dentist there are friendly. That's why my mom chose this place. I was advised by my Mount Pleasant dentist to visit him every 2nd week of the month, so he can monitor my oral health and the development of my teeth. Gladly, I really noticed the great improvement of my teeth.

    ReplyDelete