Your Ad Here

Friday, December 30, 2011

Week 123 with the Damon Braces

Summary: Painful, swollen gum

This afternoon after lunch I thought my teeth were feeling great. I felt some slight pain on my molar so I thought the new rubberbands are really working now, working its way to my lower molar. As the day progressed, the pain grew. By nightfall, I was in real pain. Right now I can't bite down completely as I would hit my swollen gum. I used to get swollen gums on my lower left side but after the dentist smoothened out that molar, it wouldn't get swollen anymore. Probably because there wouldn't be any food stuck. This time around it is my right lower gym right next to the last molar. It is even more painful than my past experiences and I don't know what to do. I have already tried flossing (but couldn't as it is too swollen) and I have also rinsed my mouth with salt water.

If I can't sleep later or it is the same or worse tomorrow, I'll definitely take a painkiller.

No comments:

Post a Comment