Your Ad Here

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Week 110 with the Damon Braces

Summary: Went to the ortho on Monday and still have my braces on

And so the journey continues...

I went to my regular ortho appointment on Monday and was hoping for good news. However, I already knew my braces weren't ready to come off as there are still small unevenness in my teeth. I feel like my ortho knows I am soooo ready to take them off as he keeps saying we will fix this and that ASAP. lol.

A few things were done. As usual, new powerchains but I also got a few adjustments to my upper wire. He did some twisting and bending to bring a couple of teeth on my upper left side lower to close a gap that was very visible. I should post some pictures soon. I was looking at some older pictures and my teeth and I have come a long way since then. Really excited to seeing the end result.

At the end of the visit he said to come back in 4 weeks. That is when I asked, "Is that going to be my second to last visit?" I was thinking that visits are every 4 weeks and if we were planning to be on target to have them off by the end of the year, that would mean 1 more appointment in November and 1 more in December. Mostly because I would be out of town during Thanksgiving and the last 2 weeks of December. So then, my orthodontist said, well, let's try to see you in 3 weeks and see how it is going but normally it takes about 4 weeks for teeth to move...

Pictures coming soon. I think there are very noticeable differences since my last photo shoot.

2 comments:

  1. Patience is a virtue when you're wearing braces! In time, it will surely bring positive results. You'll be able to smile those perfect teeth. Hang in there! ;)

    Ed Hochhalter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! The end is sooo near I can almost taste it.

    ReplyDelete