Your Ad Here

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Week 102 with the Damon Braces

Summary: Lost Bracket

About 2 days ago I noticed that I had a slight pinching on the back of my right side. I didn't really pay much attention to it actually as I knew it was probably just some wire poking me. Later in the day I decided to take a look and found out I was missing the last bracket on my upper molar! I tried hard to remember when it started hurting but I couldn't.  I also don't remember biting anything hard so I am pretty sure I just swallowed it :(. Hopefully, it is out of my system by now.

I called the ortho yesterday and they asked me to come in so I'll be going later today. Hopefully he decides to do more than just replacing the bracket.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I believe your dentist will do more than just replacing. Just trust your dentist.

    Richmond Dentist

    ReplyDelete