Your Ad Here

Monday, August 1, 2011

Week 101 with the Damon Braces

Summary: Still not done with the Braces

I just got back from my ortho appointment and I was disappointed as I was technically supposed to be done by now. I think it has been almost a year since I got my braces.

A few things happened today. The orthodontist asked me to stand up and smile. I think he was looking at how my teeth actually looked standing up and not lying down. Later he got my wires out to make adjustments:
- Adjustment 1: Twisted inner lower wire to correct the molar as it was too far out.
- Adjustment 2: Made a little stop on the front wire to correct one of the front tooth as it seemed to be a little longer (didn't really notice but you can totally tell from previous pictures).

That was all that was done today. Also, I was told I only need to wear my rubber bands at night.

When I asked him how much longer? He said we wanted to be done by now but that I should hang on and we are looking to be done by the end of the year - hopefully before that. However, I am going to keep my expectations low and think it will be done in December. Hopefully it will be done by November.

1 comment:

  1. YEs most probably your teeth will be perfectly straightened. Hope all is well for you..

    Richmond Dentist

    ReplyDelete