Your Ad Here

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Week 61 with the Damon Braces

Summary: Slight soreness on my lower left molars but with much progress!

This week is already week 61 which is equivalent to 14 months (8 months more to go). The past few weeks have been pretty good so far. There were a couple of days I totally forgot to wear my rubber bands. I did freak a little but whatever. It probably wasn't good that I forgot, but I am sure it doesn't mean that all the work done in previous days was wasted.

The pictures for this week are a little blurry so just look at them in their thumbnail size.


Progress: if you compare my current pictures to the last ones I posted you will most definitely see that my underbite is pretty much gone!!!! My front teeth are definitely in front of my lower teeth. they are no longer right on top of each other. However, my upper left teeth still need to move out further. They seem to be really stubborn!






I will be posting another progress picture with all of my snapshots soon... soon... I promise

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I'm glad you have had a lot of progress with your braces. My dentist/dad have recommended that I get braces on but hopefully, I won't have to wear it for a long time. As you know, being from a family of dentists in a small community in Tucson, AZ, dentistry will probably be the profession I would go into someday. I just hope I will be as good as my dad. Thanks for sharing your progress!

    ReplyDelete