Your Ad Here

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Week 59 with the Damon Braces

Summary: Back to normal

I can't believe it has been 2 weeks since my last ortho appointment. I was just asking myself this weekend when I had my rubberbands put on and I really thought it was just last Tuesday but I checked my calendar today and it has been 2 weeks! I guess time flies when you are used to something. LOL.

Nothing much has happened. I do feel a very very slight tension whenever I have my rubber band on but that is really negligible. I have gotten used to it and sometimes I forget I have it on!

Yesterday, I totally forgot to put a new rubber band after brushing my teeth in the morning and went off to work without any supply :(. I didn't realize it was missing until 2 hours later! So I spent the entire day without rubber bands. Hopefully, this won't set back any type of progress made.

Also, I am supposed to replace them whenever I brush my teeth. But technically, I don't brush my teeth after every meal because I am lazy so I don't know if this will affect my progress. So, I think I'll just replace them after every meal or at least 3 times a day.

5 more weeks before my next ortho appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment