Your Ad Here

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Week 44 with the Damon Braces

Summary: Not much excitement going on.

Now that I am past the halfway point with my braces, it seems like everything is slowing down. I was feeling a very slight pain on my upper-left incisor but that was only for a day. It is weird, once I feel it hurting I would push it out with my toungue to try to make it move even more. That is just dumb, I know but it helps psychologically.

Sorry folks. I don't have pictures this month as I lend my camera out to a friend :(. But, I will take pictures as soon as I get it back.

I forgot to mention that in my last dental appointment the dentist found 3 cavities. He said I need to coordinate with my orthodontist and have the wires removed for them to fix the cavities. The entire process will probably be a pain which is why I still have not done it yet. It would probably take the entire morning - driving to my ortho, having my wires taken off, driving to my dentist, fixing my cavities, then driving back to my ortho to put back my wires. I might just wait until my next ortho which would be coming up in a month and a half. :D. I am in no rush!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean...Ive had mine since May 2009, and it's slow down allloottttt!!! All I have left is my midline and I should be good. I have my next appt on the 12th. I'm kinda nervous cause I'm a transfr patient and he's the only ortho on this island that deals with Damon that's recommended by everyone. Anyways, I love reading your blog!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proper maintenance and cleaning is one of the ways to shorten the time you are wearing braces, due to the fact that there are no obstructions that deter the proper alignment of the teeth. This is what my Charleston, SC dentist has taught me to do.

    With the knowledge and the easiness that I am socializing toward the friendly dentist (Charleston, SC), I feel at ease when it comes to their services.

    ReplyDelete