Your Ad Here

Friday, March 26, 2010

Week 32 with the Damon Braces

Summary: Not much has changed except I am used to the braces for sure!

I apologize as I have not written for about a month but in reality there hasn't been much to write about. My braces are about 7 months old already and I have gotten used to them. Yesterday I felt like ripping them off but that was before I didn't want to floss. LOL.

Here are my latest pictures. As you can see, I still have the same gaps and there is very little movement so far. My lower teeth have moved very nicely and next week I'll probably get them a set of rectangular archwires.


1 comment:

  1. I have just come back from my check up with my dentist, (Laurel, MD clinic), he is putting clear braces on me. I think it will hurt a bit. I am a little worried but there's nothing that I can't handle. LOL

    I'm going to see my Laurel, MD dentist again next month for cleaning. I'll be wearing braces for the next 24 months. Well, It's going to take time getting use to them...

    No pain, no gain. Thumbs up for beautiful teeth!!!

    ReplyDelete